Ok so

Ok so i need some advice here ladies. My husband and i got into an argument yesterday. I get it most married couples get into arguments especially newlyweds. But this time was different. Mind you we have known each other for 13 years dated in highs school(he was my TA i was 15 he was 17) then we separated, he has a 2 year old daughter from someone else(doesnt bother me i love her to death) we have another little girl due in January, dated for a year and a half and have been married for a little over a month. Well we have been fighting since we got together like we were married. Its normal for us given how we are. Doesnt sound normal but it never gets physical. Well he came home from work yesterday and everything was fine till about 7ish. Then he starts yelling at me. Well he goes to the bathroom and tells me he needs him phone plugged in there but wont tell me why which upsets me because i was concerned for him as i always am. Yes during most of this argument i will admit i was in the wrong until i tossed his phone to him so i didnt drop it if my knee gave out because im anemic and my left knee is on the verge of breaking. Well he looks at me and says “Wtf is your problem?” So me being hormonal i said “Why tf you coming at me like that?” Then he starts screaming at the top of his lungs “ BECAUSE YOUR BEING A BITCH” right in my face. This continued for almost 2 hours of him screaming at me basically calling me lazy and saying i dont do anything and its my fault i cant get my iron pills till Monday. And then he goes and says its my fault that i have to stay in bed and do nothing because i chose to ask my parents for help rather then his grandmother. Constantly saying he feels like im using him even though ive done so much for him and its never enough. Saying how when the baby is born how im gonna make him raise and take care of both of the kids alone and how he already knows i wont help him and he doesnt want me here. Then he starts with i love you but and i screamed at the top of my lungs that he didnt love me no one did im always being used( because my whole life i have i was assaulted by people i trusted not family from 7-18) and i told him i wanted out of the marriage and i wanted to be left alone because he was going to cause me to have a miscarriage because of what he was saying. He then said it wouldn’t be his fault if i lost her and i never take responsibility for my actions i always blame everyone else. Thats the point to where i was done. He then tries to calm me down and apologize when I explained to him that i was going to apologize for snapping at him when i tossed his phone to him i was just trying to get the phone out of my hand incase I collapsed. Then i snapped again when he said what he did. He said he was sorry repeatedly and he knew that that probably didnt make a difference. I told him that it doesnt excuse what he said and what he dis and that i needed a clear head when i made my choice whether to stay or leave. Its now 11:09am and i still dont have a clear head.. i love my husband i do.. theres no question or hesitation on if i do or not. But i just dont want this to be a constant thing throughout our life and marriage. Thats not what I agreed to when i married him. I told him i wasnt sure if he was the man I thought he was. I guess my question is is what is your guys opinion.. i dont know what to do anymore ive hit rock bottom...and i need help..ive posted this anonymously because its personal and it takes alot for me to come out with this sorta thing and im very shy. Please keep responses respectful.. Im honestly hurting and confused rn..Thank you...