Nausea and difficulty breathing

La

Hey ladies. I need some advice on what to do. This is a little TMI because of description so apologies in advance.

I have been feeling a bit off for the past few days. I never really got over my first trimesger nausea and it's still there but it's been getting bad over the past couple of days. Affected by certain smells, moving too much, acid reflux or by the fact that my nose is congested. It's weird because I can eat food that I haven't prepared myself without problems, but if I'm standing there cooking it I slowly become repulsed with the idea of eating. Eating becomes a chore rather than something I enjoy. I do it because I need to feed baby.

I think I have a cold but it's not like a usual cold - I get super dry sinus at night (nose bleed level) and in the morning when I blow my half-stuffy nose, a lot of clear yellow snot came out in a huge clump. It's not the worse cold I've had but I feel it's making me struggle with breathing during my sleep and I'm worried that it's negatively affecting baby.

I don't like taking medicines - mostly because I live in Switzerland and it's a pain in the ass trying to explain my symptoms to the pharmacist with my garbled French.

Any advice on what to do ladies? My French hubby is away until Friday so I'm on my own for the rest of the week. 😥