Almost sexually assaulted

So I slept over at my friend’s house because we got together at her place to have a drinking session with our group of friends. I got too drank and high, exceeded my limits so i was pretty much passed out drunk but i can still remember everything. My friends let me to sleep at our friend’s house bc I rather not come home like that. I remember everyone leaving and i slept on the couch. I woke up to my friend’s husband trying to make out with me. It went on for a while bc it took me a minute to realize what he was doing and i was actually so shocked and i got scared.. he was also touching me.. I’m glad he stopped when I asked him to.. I remember him saying its okay its okay.. and he asked me what i want and i was just like can you let me sleep please.. he left.. I didn’t slept.. i started texting my friend’s to come back but they also got home all knocked out. I stayed till the morning pretending like i just don’t remember what happened so i can get out there safely.. didn’t talked to them about it so I don’t get murdered or something.. the couple was very nice to me at first... I didn’t know they have a motive.. I didn’t expect the husband to even do that.. be safe out there people.. It really could happen anywhere.. Im glad I made it out safe..