Not sexually satisfied

So i recently had a talk with my serious bf about sex and how im not happy and how i have never came. I was crying before i told him because its been pent up frustration for over a year now. We have sex multiple times every single day and he never makes an effort to try to please me. Its always either penetration or him asking for a bj. I never get anything. And on top of that he lasts like two minutes.

So when we talked he was "relieved" that i was crying because of something that "wasnt serious" and initially over text he was like "youre kidding right?". I think its hard for him to get how upset i am because he gets off several times a day every day while i have NEVER come.

So we talked and he said things would change but they absolutely havent. We have the same sex, except at the end he'll be like, "did you come? Was it good?" I dont know what else i can do to be honest. I have explained it to him and he wont do it. He is still so so selfish in bed and its making me resent him so much.

What do i do?