I love him.

Ive been having a rough couple weeks lately. Yesterday really got the best of me. My anxiety was extremely high and do to an annoying situation at work it caused me to break down entirely. I lost my shit and told my boss that when i left for my lunch break that i wasnt coming back. I clocked out, grabbed my shit and fucking dipped out of there. A person i am really close with ran after me..followed me to the gas station and when he saw me park he came and got in my car. So im sitting in my car bawling my eyes out because everything seems to be going so wrong. And he is just sitting there listening to what i have to say, wiping the tears off my face, hugging me..doing everything he possibly can to comfort me. I was literally hysterical, snoting and everything. And he was just handling everything so well.. well suddenly im not really sure why but i just lookes him in his eyes and said "do you love me?" And his reply was "of course i do." He then gave me the most passionate kiss ive ever recieved. I am so in love with this man. Ivw never had anyone show me they care aboit me like that.