Sex Rant😭

So ive been on my period all week and have been horny af. My period just ended and I wanted to have sex with my bf. He said he didn’t want to cause he still thinks I’ll have some blood in there cause my period just ended (he forgot a condom). I told him no there’s no blood there but I ended up just giving him a bj since he didn’t want to put it in međŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïžđŸ˜­ then after I said I was horny so he started fingering me and the position was weird so I told him to stop cause it just wasn’t feeling that good. THEN he smells his hand and complains that it smells so bad and to me it didn’t smell that bad (my period just finished so thats what the smell could have came from). Then a little later he gets hard again and wants another bj. Fun fact about my bfs penis it has a bad smell to it! (Yes he washes and shit it’s just the way his dick smells) so I told him to put his dick in me and he said no cause he didn’t want to get MY bad smell on his dick. Like wtf I give him bjs and have raw sex when his dick stinks but with him it’s a different story.