Best Husband Everrrr!

❤️ • 20/ married to the love of my life ❤️

So me & my husband were showering i got done first and got out to dry myself than i kept looking at myself and noticed how much weight ive gained because ive been suffering from really bad chest pains and anxiety & ive been taking steroids recommended by my cardiologist & anxiety meds that make me just eat 😩☹️ Anyways i was looking at myself with a sad face and i didnt even know my husband was looking at me , i went to the living room to wait for my husband & he came straight at me & hugged me & told me “ i saw you looking at yourself in the mirror & why are you not happy with your body babygirl? Let me tell you this , i love you just the way you are & you’re perfect in my eyes , i married you for the way you are , ill always love you baby & girls let me tell you i started crying because i just needed to hear that 😭 My husband works away in the rigs & comes down every friday after work & leaves sundays so im only with him on weekends so it makes me so happy when hes here! ❤️

UPDATE; i never thought i would get so many upvotes on this , i have read every comment to him we were both smiling thank you girls it means alot ❤️