dirty talk 😉 suggestions? or just encouragement? LOL

so my man is very vocal in bed, which i love, always moaning, “your pussy is so good”, “oh fuck”, “you like that don’t you”, “fuck me baby” etc. i don’t have as much experience as him so i feel like so far i just haven’t been able to be say much more besides agreeing with whatever he’s saying LOL. but i have a plan to spice things up from my side soon, so far we’ve only been using condoms and waiting for me to get on the pill so we can fuck raw. he’s getting pretty desperate because that’s what he can’t stop mentioning in his dirty talk recently, and i haven’t told him that i’ve already started taking it 😏 my plan is once i hit that 7 day mark, i’m gonna surprise him, and tease the fuck out of him... maybe get on top and rub myself on him while we’re both naked so he can feel how wet i’m gonna be, but not let him put it in yet. i want to whisper in his ear, “you want to fuck me? you’ve waited for this my pussy... moan for me.....how bad do you want me....” etc. i want him begging for me by the time i let him fuck me raw

anywho, i just wanted to share my horny hopes 😂 wish me luck, give me advice if you have any suggestions on dirty things i can say 😂😂😂