In so much pain, idk what’s going on.

Kayla

I can’t call my dr. Until tomorrow and I don’t want to waste another trip to the ER. But these cramps I’m having are absolutely horrible. I found out I was pregnant at the beginning of November. About 2.5 weeks go by and I started spotting with no cramps. I thought, ok this is implantation. I’m currently 6Weeks and 5 or 6 days, and the spotting hasn’t stopped, except now the blood that does come out when I wipe is brown, and I haven’t had a single cot come out or anything other than urine and spotted blood, and I’ve developed cramps that are currently so bad that I just want to lay in bed, and I feel so exhausted if I have to walk around. The spotting will stop for a day or two, every once in a while, and then come back, but these cramps haven’t went away for almost 3 weeks now. My dr. Has done blood test but hasn’t got back to me about what my numbers are showing. I am still taking home tests every day and they are still as dark as can be. Has anyone had symptoms like I’m having, and what was the outcome? I can’t take the pain of the cramps anymore.