ADOPTION. What Would YOU Do?

I'm 20 years old, my daughter was a depo shot baby that I conceived on a one night stand that became a relationship when I was 3 months pregnant. In July 2018 we broke up & shortly after I found out I was pregnant again. We got back together but I could not stay in such abusive and toxic relationship. When I was a few weeks pregnant I had made my mind up that I'd place this baby up for adoption but him & his family talked me into not doing it, that I'd have their support. Now I am half way through & I absolutely LOVE this baby...but my daughter is 7 months old, their father doesn't help in ANY way & his family hasn't even tried contacting me. To make matters worse I've been hiding my pregnancy from my parents in fear that they'll kick me out or pressure me into getting back in That toxic relationship. I've not been working much, I have no money saved up, I want to go Back to school, I don't have my own place, My daughter has all she needs & is a happy baby but as much as I Love this baby, as much as I think I can do it...I really don't know anymore. Taking care of my daughter financially isn't so hard at the moment but it takes a troll on me, she's a mommas girl & always wants to be with me, it's hard mentally? Idk. Lately I've been thinking a lot about an open adoption. I feel like my baby deserves much more than I believe I could offer him... I don't think I can do it alone. I believe he deserves both a mom & a dad in his life. Idk. 😟