Faint Lines Not Getting Darker?

Stefani

UPDATE 12/2/2018 - My results are in... at 4w2d my beta was at 428! First ultrasound on December 17th!! After 3 years of TTC with absolutely nothing happening and being a cancer survivor, I felt like all the odds were against me. I am still in shock that our first <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a> worked and I can not wait for the first ultrasound! I had 4 follicles ovulate so I’m very anxiously awaiting the ultrasound to see how many little ones are in there! 🥰

UPDATE: 12/1/2018 - Had my beta test today and waiting on results to confirm (probably not until Monday). But I finally got my BFP on a digital for the first time on Thursday at 15dpiui!

UPDATE: 11/28/2018 - Today’s line is starting to get darker! 14dpiui and at the 4 week mark. Please please let this be a viable pregnancy!!! 🙏🏼

11/27/2018 - I took these tests on 11dpiui, 12dpiui, and 13dpiui respectively. I tested out of my trigger shot beginning at 6dpiui and received negatives until 11dpiui so I am *fairly positive* this is really happening BUT my lines aren’t really getting any darker and it makes me worry a tiny bit. Thoughts? Experiences?