High risk pregnancy

Im a high risk pregnancy at 33 weeks. I’m also at risk of giving birth in the next two weeks due to an abnormal fefal fibronectin test.

Ladies, my husband is an issue for me right now. Am I overreacting? Is this pregnancy hormones? This is our first child together. He has a child from a previous relationship who obviously wasn’t a high risk so this is new to him (constant appointments and worries due to being a diabetic). Anyways, he’s always annoyed about going with me to my doctor appointments. I’m carrying the baby. I’m going through the pain and discomfort yet he doesn’t even feel the need to support me in going with me to the appointments so I don’t feel alone? Recently I have to do non stress tests twice a week (each is like 30mins long) and he made a big deal of it 😒 said that he could be at work closing deals. Well to me that could be ur lunch break for the appointments so it wouldn’t hinder u closing deals or ruin ur job. Then it was it makes him look bad. Well I have u all the appointments up to December to share with ur boss ahead of time so that should make u look good. He jst complains and makes me feel bad about asking and wanting him to be there with me at these appointments. He mentioned how he didn’t have to be at every appointment for his first child...idc im not that lady and she wasn’t a high risk. Two different situations. What angers me more is whenever he has his child and the child has no school, he takes days off work to stay with the child at home instead of taking her to daycare or having a family member watch her since closing deals at his job is so important (he takes a lot of days off to stay with his child to the point that his boss brought it up!) yet he has an issue with giving me 2-3 hours a week to go to my appointments with me and ensure me and his second child are safe and won’t be giving birth premature or having preeclampsia or anything dangerous for both of our healths...