Unsupportive boyfriend

I’m 20 and found out a couple days ago I’m 5 weeks pregnant. My boyfriend seems completely unsupportive and it really hurts. He won’t even acknowledge that I’m pregnant. We live together and its like he honestly forgets most sometimes. He says things like “oh when we have kids” and i have to remind him im already pregnant. This is my first child and his second. I always tell him I’m in pain but he never offers to massage or soothe me in anyway yet I’m the past he’s told he used to rub his exes feet everyday when she was pregnant. He doesn’t care about the baby registry I’ve made and also seems less interested in having sex. I’m feeling extremely bloated and exhausted and he just doesn’t seem to care one bit.. we went on a date tonight and did a lot of walking, I started crying because of how much my feet hurt and he did nothing. Now I’m in our bedroom crying and he is in the living room drinking, listening to loud music and dancing. I want to keep this baby so bad but I dont know if I can continue the pregnancy if he keeps acting like this :/ any insights? Advice?