Lonely and struggling with being alone

Olivia

My husband and I have been married almost three years. We're 23 (me) and 26. I'm a SAHM with health issues, and he works a ton of hours to make ends meet.

We don't have any family in the area/that is safe (both come from abusive homes), and my health issues keep me from going out very often - plus, a babysitter isn't really in the budget right now if I wanted to go out when he's at work.

I've been battling depression for a little over six years, and lately its gotten very difficult to cope with being alone. My toddler son is cute, but not always the best company! Sometimes I just want someone who can come over and talk while I do laundry, share a cup of coffee, nothing special!

But in my age group, most fellow committed-relationship women really crave going on and being "wild" - I have neither the desire nor the energy to do that.

Its getting to where I don't know what to do anymore. I'm trying to clean our upstairs while my husband works and our son naps, and I'm just LONELY. I just want someone I can call to talk to about whatever while I tidy. I keep taking cleaning breaks to just sit and stare off into space because I'm so down about being alone. My husband is all I have (adult wise) and he just can't be my girl friend too, if that makes sense.

This is the only "social media" i do for safety reasons, so mom groups online are not an option either.

Ugh. I just hate being so lonely. I needed to say it to someone, so thanks Internet People for being someone.