Severe anxiety...

Mattie

I am 7 weeks pregnant and this past week found out I have a UTI, possible virus, been having fevers, cold chills, hot sweats, taking antibiotics and Tylenol around the clock for the fevers... well the fevers went away. So that was a plus!!!! But then I started getting PTSD from revering a possible fever.. whenever I’d get cold I would worry I was going to have a fever and have to go back to the ER... that panic went away.. now I can’t sleep!!!!!! I have been trying to sleep for the past 36 hours! 36 HOURS!!!! My eyes are so tired and my body is tired. But whenever I lay to sleep my heart races, mind races, I can’t sleep.. then that causing another panic attack...

I went to my primary and she said take two unisom tonight.. even though the Benadryl and Tylenol pm did work! I’m so scared it won’t work tonight!!!! I had my anxiety under control for a long time.. but now I don’t and I am having the worst trouble trying to sleep that I am not sleeping.. cried to my dr about it... anyone else experienced this????