Gamestop annoyance

Meg

So, I have noticed I don't play my 3DS often. By often I mean my animal crossing new leaf, the last game I played that's still in there says I haven't been in town for over a year. SOOOOOO I was going to trade it in along with the 7 games I own. I looked at the GameStop site for trade value and all of it comes to $60.00 USD for trade in. I knew I'd get boned on cash value and my birthday is on Sunday so I was wanting to get at least 2 games, or put a deposit worth noting on a pre-order for KH3. COME ON.... I get it that Pokemon Y, Zelda ocarina of Time, kingdom hearts dream drop distance, Hyrule warriors legends, Pokemon Moon, animal crossing happy homemaker, and animal crossing New leaf (all of them less than 5$ trade value, but sold at 20+) like fucking hell man. My *new* 3DS XL (like it's the new one, that's called *new*) is in top shape. This is just bull and I am more or less annoyed. On top of that they removed the elite pro option that I so loved this year, and now it's back to blah. They are going bankrupt, so let them. I prefer physical copies of my games over digital, but I can buy them off Amazon if a member/customer of 11+ years is going to be treated like this. -_-

Anyone else have these frustrations?