Praying my January 9th baby comes in December

Cheyenne

I am 36+1 and I am really hoping my doctor agrees to induce me at 37 or 38 weeks. I know that I shouldn’t hope for that and that I should want my baby to be inside of me as long as he can be but I am miserable. I still am working 40 hours a week Monday-Friday 7am-4pm so I have to be up at 5:30am to get ready and then I sit at a desk all day which kills my back. I have to much amniotic fluid which is causing me to be even more uncomfortable. And I’ve had to take the 3 hour glucose test 2 times because my baby is measuring to be 4 weeks ahead and has been weighing bigger throughout my whole pregnancy. Both of my test came back negative so I don’t have gestational diabetes. I’m just exhausted I try to go to bed early every night but my body automatically wakes up every morning around 2-3am and from then on I toss and turn from my hips being in so much pain. I get up several times to pee and just walking to the bathroom is a full time job because my body is so sore. I just spoke with my employer about starting my leave early because I’ve had to call off work a lot these past 3 weeks because I have been so uncomfortable and every time I get up to walk around I’ve been having braxton hicks contractions. To anyone reading this thanks for reading my long rant😂 I’m just 110% done being pregnant and ready for my baby boy to be here.

Here’s a picture of my chubby little man🥰