What to do about my marriage?

Long story short, got engaged dec 2015 after 6 months of dating great relationship he took in my 1 year old as his own and has been a father to him ever since still is. Married sept 2016 had a baby June 2017 now pregnant with an oops due feb 2019. We do not get along well at all about absolutely everything. He has serious anger issues he denies. He has screamed at me multiple times called me names degrades me treats me like his child all in front of our children as well. I am no angel. I am rude and have a serious attitude towards him. He doesn’t understand how much I do for our family. I work and pay bills not as much as him but still hold my own. I also do anything the kids need, I get up all night with our terror 1.5 year old who has been tough since day 1. I cook I clean I do the errands I deal with kids straight after work throughout the night all while 30 weeks pregnant too. He gets to do anything he needs on his time without worrying “who’s Gunna watch the kids” I have to plan anything a month ahead if my kids aren’t allowed. Well my almost 5 year old is starting to pick up on the fighting and it breaks my heart. I feel either way my kids life esp my oldest is ruined. I am so depressed and my marriage is so much resent for a man who “loves me” he does make sure his children are number one priority hes never out with friends or drinking etc he’s always working side jobs for more money to upgrade our house or get the kids a little something special etc but sometimes that can be just as stressful on someone the words he’s said to me are unforgivable and the things he has done over and over

Vote below to see results!