Exercising daily... let me help you.

Sami • Wife and Momma now! Girl momma 4-27-23 💕

For a week straight I’ve been doing a lot of exercising when I’m not at work or when I get off work. I am so pleased with how my body looks now that it motivates me to keep pushing myself and to keep exercising daily. I want to encourage you ladies to do the same thing. Keep pushing yourself even if you don’t think you have time to do it. Take 30 mins out of your day and exercise. Here’s my schedule daily and what I do:

-8:30-2 work

-2:30 get home

-run a mile or 1:5 miles.

-get back at 3

-do 20 squats. 20 sit ups. 10 push ups. 10 lunges (5 per leg)

-shower

-by 3:30 I’m clean and getting my house cleaned up.

-5:30 start dinner and wait for my hubby to get home.

-6 he gets home and we eat then relax till bed at 10:30/11.

This is my body now and how far I’ve came in a week and I really encourage you ladies to do the same.

I still have a while to go but because I’ve been doing this daily, I’ve lost at least 3 lbs since last week (not much I know) but I’m determined to gain muscle weight than fat weight. I’m a very very tiny girl and I weigh at least 124 so I’m hoping to gain at least 5 lbs in muscle. I will update again in another week to show my progress and I really do encourage you ladies to do the same. If you need someone to talk to and help you through it, message me. I will give you my number and we can text or talk or video chat. I want to help. Glow became a family to me. Let me help you.