Is it possible to have a missed premie?

Anon

I think my daughter was premie, it adds up but it doesn’t at the same time. I wasn’t exactly sure how far along I was and they did dating and established her due date as 12-30 and I had her 12-23, but throughout my pregnancy she was measuring smaller and smaller and at 37 weeks was measuring about 31-32 weeks. When she was born they thought the dating was right so we ended up going home on Christmas, and at home she would not wake up for anything not even to eat and stopped breathing 3 times so she got readmitted to picu, and in there while eating her oxygen level would hit the 60’s, apnea and low oxygen is signs of premie. They also said her insides may not have fully developed causing her body to want to puke everything up but also her body wouldn’t let her, she’s almost a year now and still doesn’t puke. She was born 5 lbs 14 ounces at ‘full term’ and the amount of times doctors in the picu asked me if she was premie was insane but according to my first ultrasound, she wasn’t premie? I think she was and I’ll never know for sure but has anyone had similar issues? I want to know if it’s possible before trying to have another so I can be better prepared and informed on how it all works and don’t have another baby that has to go through these issues