The agonising wait

Argh how is it possible that a 14 day holiday is gone in the blink of an eye but the 14 days between ovulation and AF being due lasts for.....ev...er?!

I told myself I probably wouldn’t get pregnant for at least the first few months and that was fine as actually as my partner is away for most of January so I’d convinced myself I’d not even really think about when I was due on this month but of course I’m too impatient to know either way! Glow predicted I would ovulate on 5 Dec but bbt shows it was 7 Dec and now, 8 days after, I’ve got cramps, hip pain and a tiny dot of spotting. Last time my boobs were a dead give away they were so swollen but that wasn’t until I was due on. So hopefully Tuesday I can do a test as that should be 4-5 days before I’m due on (adjusting for my bbt later ovulation). If I am it will be the best possible present to give my partner for Xmas! He’s never had kids and is a proper sloppy mess about it, can’t wait to do it again with someone who is even more excited than I am 😊

Anyone else wishing they could fast forward a few days??! It’s amazing how much you focus on listening to your body and how in tune you become with the smallest changes when you are trying!