Ten things I learned from my newborns six week health check up
1. Our little man is growing like a weed!!
2. He’s got a large melon, fingers crossed that means he’ll be a smart cookie! (Too early to dream of Ivy League?)
3. Child’s growth charts and percentiles brings out my competitive side
4. Ditto with the hubs!
5. Breastfeeding does pay off
6. Which feels like a personal accomplishment after all the hard work and dedication it took to keep it up
7. Thinking of naming my boobs the dream team
8. Taking your own baby for shots is absolutely gut wrenching and heartbreaking
9. I’ll have to send the hubs next time because I’m not made for this
10. All of this is ok