It’s finally happening😭😆

Ella

I’ve struggled with weight problems for as long as I can remember. I was always the biggest girl in class. I never got picked first for sports because of my size. I was made to feel that I wasn’t good enough. That I wasn’t beautiful.

Well guess what world... Overweight, underweight, or anything in between... I am more than good enough! I am worth far more than I could possibly imagine.

I’m not doing this to be beautiful, sexy, worthy ect ect

Because I already am all of those things! I’ve never been happier in myself. That’s all that matters.

I’m doing this for my future. My life. My health. I’m doing this for me, because I not only deserve respect from the people around me... I deserve respect from myself. So this is my way of saying thankyou to my body for allowing me to live the life I never knew I could have.

I’m proud of who I am and how far I’ve come mentally. Now I also get to say that I’m proud of the body I’ve worked for.

I’m not perfect, I’m not skinny, not everyone will think I’m beautiful... but that’s okay. I’m happy😊 that’s all that matters.