Weight loss journey

I struggled with depression from an old relationship i was in. I hated myself and the relationship i was in. I ended up turning to food to help me feel better. I knew i was gaining weight but I didn’t care. A couple months went by and me and my ex broke things off I felt kinda relieved but so upset because I thought no one else would like me because of how i looked so I kept eating. Then new years came and i set a goal to lose weight. I stepped on a scale and saw that it read 227 pounds. It was the heaviest I have ever weighed. (Picture below)

So i set little goals at first but my ultimate goal was to be at 150 pounds. So I joined a gym and worked out 5 days a week and ate very healthy. I was able to meet my goal of 150 pounds within 8 months

I finally felt happy enough to go out and go on dates thats when I found my future husband and now father to my child ❤️ now im up to set another goal and to try to get my body back im 7 pounds away from my pre pregnancy weight but I still gotta tone and tighten my body 💪🏻

(After baby)

Baby boy for cuteness