I am depressed.

Victoria

My boyfriend was messaging his ex telling her things like I’ve changed and talking to some other woman saying he wanted to put his beard between her legs and when I confronted him about it he kicked me out and mind you I’m 19 and currently 17 weeks pregnant and he is a grown ass 30 year old man. He told me he never loved me, said I was going to be a terrible mom, and that it was my fault for running him off.. I am alone now. I work 12 hours a day, I cry everyday, and I’m just never happy anymore and that really just hurts you know... I thought he cared about me and he actually just was stringing me along. I told him he would not be allowed around me or my baby and he was all for giving up his parental rights so he wouldn’t have to pay child support up until I told him it was a boy... then that’s when he started harassing me saying I will never become anything I’m just a desperate bitch who thought I could put myself in a situation I wouldn’t be removed from aka his life and he is a drunk, he drinks daily, smokes daily, has weed on his living room table, says cocaine isn’t a bad drug if it’s pure and he’s just an all around pathetic man living in a dirty house and expects me to hand my child over to him in that dirty ass house and I don’t think so!!! I’d rather be a single mother than a mother of a child who was forcibly taken from me and placed in foster care!