No support :(

Jenna

I’m 20 and Currently 18 weeks along and just really need to vent.. my boyfriend and I have finally separated for good. It’s been rough since we found out I was pregnant and things were not going well between us. Every fight he would tell me “keep the kid” “have an abortion” “talk to me when you need child support” the list goes on and on. He consistently made me feel like garbage and honestly tore me apart emotionally. I had tried so hard to make things work between him and I but he did so much to hurt me emotionally and refuses to change his ways. Although things were extremely toxic between him and I, i had stayed with him due to the fact that my family does not support my pregnancy. This caused a lot of stress for me because they told me if I didn’t abort or give the baby up for adoption in the end they would not let me live with them. Therefore I kept living with my “boyfriend” despite how bad the situation had gotten. I’m sitting here now in tears at my families house telling them that I don’t want to give up my baby but they are giving me no choice. All section 8 housing vouchers waiting lists are closed in NJ near me and other then that I’m high risk which makes it very difficult for me to work. I’ve discussed with my now ex’s sister in law about possibly adopting the baby if I decided to go that route and she agreed to do so if I chose that. My issue is I feel like I won’t be able to function knowing I gave my child away. I love this baby more than anything.. but I just don’t know what to do and with now no support or help from anyone I just feel lost. I apologize for venting so much I just really don’t have anyone to go to about all of this.