Merry Christmas to me šŸ˜­

My husband and I havenā€™t been on the best terms for 2 days. But today was better we were enjoying time with our son and each other until my sister called me. She asked what I was doing today and I told her that I had been cleaning the house and putting away some of my sons old toys. And my husband gets upset out of no where and says ā€œ you didnā€™t do anything with his toys WE did it together. You are always making them think I donā€™t help you with anythingā€.. so I get off the phone with my sister and ask him where this is coming from I thought we were done fighting and having a good day and it just escalated. He is delusional over my family for some reason and thinks Iā€™m always talking about him and that they think he doesnā€™t help me with anything but that isnā€™t the case at all. He ended up getting more upset once I tried to talk to him about it and we started fussing and he threw his wedding ring and said ā€œ go have Christmas with your fucking family I donā€™t wanna spend Christmas with you Iā€™m doneā€ I just started crying really hard I couldnā€™t even catch my breath I donā€™t understand why he Is being this way. He has only been acting like this lately if I do something he doesnā€™t like or he thinks Iā€™m talking bad about him to my family. I mean my family could ask a simple question about him and he get defensive over my answer to them. If anyone has the right to think anyoneā€™s family doesnā€™t like them itā€™s me. Because his dad has called me a brat to my face and told me I needed to be the living mother and wife that I signed up to be, because my husband and I had fought one time and we ended up staying apart that night and told his dad about our fight but left out some parts making it seem like it was all me. Not to mention his mother called me a shitty mom when our son was first born because I had post partum depression and didnā€™t bond correctly with my son and wasnā€™t able to care for him like I should have until I got help. So if anyone needs to be going haywire over things itā€™s me but I donā€™t because I let it go even though it made me feel different about his family. But my family helps us and they have never said anything ugly to my husband or treated him any type of way heā€™s literally delusional. But today was just bad. Itā€™s Christmas <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> and I didnā€™t even have any fight left in me while heā€™s going crazy over this Iā€™m just on my knees in the floor crying because I canā€™t wrap my head around all of this. Is this really happening again why is he just going haywire over nothing. Then the worst part is after heā€™s done he feels bad and is angry at him self and starts saying that me and the kids would be better without him and he goes to get the gun out of the closet to I guess kill himself. And I tell him heā€™s doing to much to put it back because heā€™s never acted like this before and I donā€™t think he really had intentions of using the gun at all. But it wasnā€™t loaded and he didnā€™t fight me over it I put it back and things settled down about 30 minutes later luckily our son was asleep at the time. But I sat with him and said that I loved him but I love our babies more and it would break my heart if I had to leave him but I wonā€™t let our kids grow up around this shit. I told him with tears in my eyes to please let this be the last time this ever happens because itā€™s the last time I will allow my body to become stressed with our daughter in my womb and our son here weather heā€™s asleep or awake. Heā€™s never taken it this far. Heā€™s never grabbed the gun before heā€™s never thrown his ring and heā€™s never acted this way on Christmas before. I literally am lost for words or feelings. Heā€™s an amazing father and husband but lately we have been just fighting but this is the second worst fight we have ever had. And we have only been married since April. They say first year of marriage is the hardest but itā€™s not supposed to be unhealthy like this. And itā€™s not us together thatā€™s not working itā€™s just him. We are fine until something minuscule happens and he flips itā€™s usually not this bad though. Today Was bad I have never seen him be like this and donā€™t know how I should feel. Iā€™ve been in abusive relationships physical emotionally and mentally abusive but he is much better than those guys I know he loves me and this isnā€™t him he doesnā€™t behave like this. Itā€™s very abnormal because really this is out of his character I canā€™t stress that enough. I want to help him if he needs it but not at the expense of me or my kids safety and happiness. I hope this is the last time I really do.. I want my husband back.