Am I wrong?

My Sister-in-law and I have never seen eye to eye. We are completely opposite in every single way. We tolerate each other at family functions but don’t say much. She’s usually in her phone.

My husband and I found out we are pregnant and come to find out so are they. This is our 3rd and their 2nd. When we told them my brother-in-law was so happy for us, but my SIL you could see it and hear it in her voice she was pissed. We are days apart. One day my BIL told my husband that his wife wasn’t happy for us and was mad (no ill intent) he told her to get over it but she hasn’t.

At Christmas I just didn’t want anything to do with her. I was still hurt and frankly I don’t want that negativity. She’s super fake, my husbands family will tell you that too. Unless it’s all about her she could care less.

I guess I’m asking if I have right to be mad and ignore her? My husband and I were surprised we were pregnant again so fast after our 2nd. But I feel every new baby is a blessing. I’m not stealing the spotlight from her. I’ve tried bonding with her over this but she doesn’t care. I guess, is enough enough? I’m so happy for them, but so mad at my SIL she would even say that or act this way.

Vote below to see results!