Just venting

Joanna • married 10.11.12 ttc for 2 years. Emma Rosalie 4.16.17 baby#2 est. 8.8.18

I don't know where this goes so I'm sorry if in wrong room.

I'm just so frustrated with my family saying I'm too young to have a baby that I need to wait and pay off my house.

I'm 25 years old, a manager,I'm married, and we have a house already. How am I too young for a baby but not all that??? It's always back and forth with my mom first she's like when are you popping one out i want a grand daughter...now it's you need to wait ugh we've been trying for 11 months now, I have to take clomid just to ovulate so I'm already stressed and depressed about this. Now I have her and my aunt on back talking crap. The week before last she told me that I won't even get pregnant this month so stop worrying and then last week she's like your nursery is going to still be elephants right? All excited.. but not today it's pay your house off before you have a baby.....

She had me at 21 so wth. I don't understand my family at all I'm at the point where it's eithwr I don't want to even try anymore or if I do become pregnant I'm not even going to tell anyone. Ugh

Sorry I'm just upset about that because now all I have is my dad and his wife that are excited for me.