Implantation Bleeding or Early AF

Kim

We’re currently undergoing our first round of Fertility Treatments. I took Femera CD 3-7, and had an HSG & U/S on CD 9 (12/12). I had 3 large follicles so we did our Trigger Shot of Ovidrel that night. All the hearts on the charge are the times we BD. My periods are always pretty normal as in the day it falls on. My next period should start on January 4th. My Cycle is 30-31 days long.

The doctor said I could start testing on the 24th. I got a positive, however, it seemed that the dye had run. I’ll post that here as well. For the last week I’ve been exhausted, and the last 3 days my breasts have felt like they’re on fire, pressure on my lower abdomen, and peeing a lot.

About an hour ago, I was checking my CM and got this. (Pics below) I’m pretty bummed b/c I’m worried that AF is early. With my 1st child I had implantation bleeding, but thought it was my period. That was on 6/26/14. I got my BFP on 7/21/14. I didn’t know there was something called implantation bleeding.

Soooooo.... what do you all think? These are all from 2 different trips to the bathroom.