Eating your pregnant wife's food

I am seriously so upset right now... I'm 8 weeks pregnant and have been craving chicken. I get home from a full day of work, husband had been home for a few hours and literally none of the housework was done. So I get things started after already being exhausted. I ask my husband what he wants for dinner and he said he was good so I told him I was going to KFC to get chicken and asked if he wanted any... he said no.

I get myself a 4 piece chicken and sides and get him Mac and cheese. I literally ate 1 piece and my husband ate one of the smaller pieces... I told him I thought you didn't want any and he goes it was just the small piece, okay. So i put the rest in the fridge for later and when I go back to eat the rest after a couple hours there is literally none left and I'm just so upset. He didn't even ask me if I was going to eat 😡 I literally got my ass in the car to go get dinner for myself, asked him if he had wanted any said no and literally eats 3 out of the 4 fucking pieces.

I know its just chicken but having the cravings and literally feeling starved all the time, getting my own food and not even eating but 1 piece really makes me so mad and upset ughhhhh and being hormonal doesn't help😞