First time cumming

So me and my boyfriend went to the movies because it was date night. So we were sitting there watching the movie and he ha his hand on my inner thigh like he has done a thousand times but then his hand went higher and higher until in was on my pussy. I gasped a little, bit not too loud, and I looked over at him but he just had his eyes on the screen in front of us with a wide ass grin on his face. So I just let it be for a while but then he started to move his hand around and it felt so fucking good. Like he hasn’t touched me like that in a while so I just let him do his thing. He started going faster and faster and I was moving my hips back and forth slightly.I was gripping onto his arm for dear life trying not make any noise. He then leans over to me and says in my ear, do you want me to finish you off in the car? And let me tell you I have never been so wet in my damn life. I looked at him and nodded. So the movie ended and we get out to the car and I get in and start it and put on some music so there aren’t any awkward silences. We start making out and he moves his hand down to my pussy and starts rubbing it again and omg my legs were already shaking. He then grabs my neck and chokes me (which is a really big turn on for me) and pulls my hair and kisses all down my neck leaving soft kisses everywhere. It felt like my body was on fire but in a good way. I pull away and say to him how about we take this to the backseat. So we both hop into the backseat of my car and start making out ridiculously. We were practically ripping each other’s clothes off at this point. He tells me to lay down and he takes off my jeans and then my panties. He then kisses me on the lips and then trails little kisses the entire way down my torso and then he kisses the inside of my thighs. Then out of no where his tongue is liking my clit. I’ve never moaned so loud in my life. He kept going and going his eyes never leaving mine until I cum. I had the biggest orgasm I’ve ever had. I’ve given myself orgasms before but none of them compare to this one.