Give me hope please

Lindsey

So I can’t go in to see a doctor until at least Wednesday which is awful, because I’m freaking out at this moment. I’ve thought I was pregnant this entire time, but I might not be anymore. So last Thursday (the 20th), I got my first ever positive pregnancy test. I actually started spotting on the 19th, and I was spotting when I got my positive test. I continued spotting, and eventually began cramping. My spotting unfortunately turned to bleeding that Saturday. I bled Saturday-Sunday, like period bled, and I actually passed several small clots. Nothing that looked like a miscarriage though. I had stopped bleeding by Monday, and stopped cramping on Sunday, and by Monday I was spotting brown blood. I took a pregnancy test and it was positive, and I went in for a blood test Wednesday which was also positive. The week that I got my first positive, the line was very faint, and the digital tests said negative because there wasn’t enough HCG in my system. The week after I bled, line was darker and digital tests said pregnant, along with blood test being positive. All 3 of those things led me to believe I was still pregnant after bleeding for 2 days, however, I know that HCG is still in your system after having a miscarriage. I guess my question is, is there a chance that I’m still pregnant? I’m having symptoms...I’ve got acne and I’m very weepy...I haven’t thrown up but I’m very nauseous at times...I don’t go in to see my gyno until the 7th, and I’m terrified that they’re going to tell me there’s no baby, and that I’ve thought I was pregnant this whole week 😢 I’m praying that there just wasn’t enough HCG in my system to stop my regular period from happening, which is what the bleeding was. I should also say that I usually bleed for about 5 days on my period, but only bled for 2 with this.