I need advice!

Hey guys! This is my first time posting on here and I’m not exactly sure where to post so I’m hoping y’all can help me 😊 So hubby and I have been ttc for about 4 months now and AF was due December 14th but it came 4 days early and only lasted 4 days which is super super odd for me. My cycle is always pretty regular with the exception of being a day late every once in a blue moon. For the past couple of weeks my body has been super out of wack, mild cramping, nausea (mostly at bed time and in the mornings), HUGE appetite, lower back pains, indigestion, diarrhea, sore and tender breasts/nipples, and crazy mood swings. Super thin patience, and crying at stupid stuff 😅 so my question is should I test or should I just wait and see if AF comes in January. Also in November about 6-8 dpo I had uterine cramping and lower back pain and my dog started laying on my stomach and she started being more protective over me and has been ever since. Sorry for the long post it’s just super unusual for my body to be acting this way and I need all the advice I can get! Thanks in advance yall😊