I had a dream ... it was so freaking hot...

Okay. Let me start by saying I am happily married to the man of my dreams and we have three beautiful children together.

Our youngest will be one tomorrow and this past year has been a struggle while I have battled PPD/PPA and adjusting to a new home. New financial situation and the big kids getting use to a the new baby.

So on Saturday I was getting some awesome sleep (which is a rare occasion for me) and I had a dream. It started out innocent enough. I was kind of lost in a big house and trying to find my way outside.

I end up in an upstairs attic/loft kind of thing that was a finished bedroom and living room. I sat down on the coffee table in the middle of the room and this girl I work with showed up.

She sits down beside me and then without a word leans over and starts to kiss me. This evolves into the hottest sex I’ve had in a long time of not ever.

I wake up literally panting and think holy shit what was that.

I can’t tell my husband. I don’t want to tell my friends. But I’m curious why this happened. To my knowledge she isn’t interested in women and when I’m awake I’m not either. What could this dream mean?