Am I wrong?

☺️❤️ • 😊❤

So we had a small (13 people) party at my house last night and my boyfriend came, When he first walked in he didn't say hi to me didn't hug me, didn't kiss me, he went and sat in my room playing a game on his phone when I said hi he didn't say anything.

So I grabbed his hands and brought him up so I could at least hug him, when I tried to hug him he was trying to push me away so I left and went back to the party mind you we weren't fighting prior to this.

He came out of my room a little bit later and said hi to everyone had some conversations, A little bit later on this girl that's known to flirt with other girls boyfriend's went and started flirting with him even though I was sitting a few feet in front of them, so I sat there waiting for him to say something or try and get away from her and he didn't.

My sister put on some "twerking music" and the girl started twerking right by him🙄 he wasn't watching but still.

For most of the party she kept moving where he was and talking to him, eventually everyone calmed down and was just sitting. My boyfriend was sitting by himself so I went and laid (layed???) on him. He got up and went to my room to go to bed, so I made sure everyone was fine and was heading to my room and that girl was behind me, so she was in my room talking to him when we're trying to go to sleep which he didn't see as a problem.

Anyways my mom and my cousins asked me this morning if I had noticed her flirting with him, I said yeah but I thought it was just me being jealous.

So I told him that she was flirting with him and he turned into this huge argument and he was defending her saying you can't just believe everything people say about her, he saying I'm overreacting and just making assumptions.

But anyways am I wrong for being bugged?

Vote below to see results!