Well I finally lost my virginity... (Story Time!)

And it was actually amazing!

First, some back story so my boyfriend and I have been dating for exactly a year today, and throughout this entire year we’ve gone through so much together and every time we would try to have sex I would have something like a panic attack and would be so scared and worried. He wasn’t pressuring me and would always stop right away when I got too freaked out. He always seemed to understand and I’m so grateful for that. I knew I loved him and that I wanted to have sex with him but in the moment I would freak!

So finally on our one year anniversary he came over to my house around 8 in the morning and he started slow. Taking off my clothes one layer at a time till I’m only in my underwear. Then he starts kissing me, starting at my lips and made his way down my body. He slowly caresses my hips and slips off my underwear where he begins to eat me out like never before. Everything felt so right and he was working his magic making me feel like a real hot ass mf. 🥵

Then I told him to get the condom, my heart is pounding at this point but he grabs it and slips it on. My mind is racing and I begin to overthink but I’m for sure this time he pulls me close and asks if I’m ready and sure. I can’t help but say yes and he puts his dick so far inside me and begins to pound me and it’s such an amazing feeling.

After a while, I ask to stop just because of how nervous I was and my emotions were getting to me. He, of course, does stop and we lay down on the bed. I start to cry and concerned he asks, “Are you okay? Did I hurt you?” And I told him, “There’s nothing wrong at all I’m just thinking that my first time couldn’t have gone any better than it just did.

So that’s my story hope it was useful for some and entertaining for others and if you’ve gotten this far thanks for reading.🤪