I’m trapped in an abusive relationship

I can’t sleep at night because I have nightmares about my boyfriend raping me when we move in together. He’s recently opened about his violent kinks and it scares me. And it’s not rape play, genuine rape. All he wants is sex and within the past month when I told him I was going to leave him he told me he’d post all my nudes and videos online. I’m scared, I’m trapped, I should’ve gotten out before but now I’m stuck. I cry myself to sleep and I’m just constantly in fear, he’s straight up told me sex matters more than me, but he only wants sex with me. It doesn’t matter whether I want to or not, if he wants it I have to do it. I have know right to say no.

He’s made me sleep with other men through fear, tried to make me molest myself, and send videos all through it. He has it ALL.

I don’t even love him anymore, I’m just so scared now. I havnt seen him since the first week of November and I’m honestly so thankful because all he talks about is next time he sees me he’s gonna use me and hurt me