Ughhhh lawwwwd

The best kind of sex is the make up sex, my husband and I got into a heated argument that lasted two days, text fights all of it. I sent him an email apologizing while he was sleeping next to me and described somethings I wanted to do to him on New Year’s <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a>. Ouffff ladies 😍💦 just describing the feel of my red lingerie he loves and the things I wanted to do he was going crazy, so I took a shower after straightening up our room and the house and came into the room in tight leggings and a tank top he loves me in got on top of him and things went crazy lol, we live with my parents right now cause we’re working on getting a house from an apartment and the house we had thought we got fell threw after we had gotten out of our apartment cause our lease was up &; we have to kids. So the adrenaline was crazy my mom was downstairs my kids playing in there room, he was super rough cause I told him to stop being a bitch and be rough well yeah the second I said that he ripped my clothes off, I took his pants off gave him some “sloppy toppy” as he calls it bahaha &; while doing that he couldn’t sit still the moans were driving me crazy so I said fuck this I stopped I got on top of him and instantly his hands went around my neck and he was going to pound town the intense feeling from just that position him making me sit straight up hands around my neck pounding into me like it’s the end of the freakin world I was sweating and by the time it was over my entire body was shaking and weak and my bottom lip was all cut up from him biting my lip. That’s the first time he’s ever gotten so rough and I was in heaven.. I’m a dominant but having my husband make me be submissive is so goddamn mmmmhm 😍😍😍 he can be dom anytime he wants