It’s so beautiful❤️

Honey

So my boyfriend and I have been together for two years, and for our first Christmas I told him I could never find anything with my name on it. First or Middle names, so he got me a ring that had my name engraved on it. Scarlett Evelyn Laci, plus a little something on the inside

Over this year I had that ring, it got scratches and my name faded, not only that but I like a little sparkles here and there. So this year when he asked what I wanted I told him I wanted another ring like what I had before but a little more sparkly:) and he delivered😍

I love it so much. He even said in front of my mom and sister that it was a promise ring🥰 The other ring was just a ring he gave me no reason other then my name actually being on it. Now I have a beautiful ring with a beautiful meaning behind it. We’ve also been discussing engagement as well. He has asked me what styles of rings I like and what I don’t. I can’t wait to see what the rest of 2019 brings for him and I. I am so proud of him. He will be starting recruit school to be a firefighter in February💕 I love him so much😍 I just needed to share!