Helppppp!!!

Andrea • Married👫💍 👼Angel mama T.B.D 5/27/19 TTC🌈👶

How would y'all go about approaching your SO about losing weight and eating healthy?? I love my husband so much and I don't want to make him feel insecure or offended but he NEEDS to get healthy. He's a truck driver and works upwards of 16 hours a day. His sleep is horrible because he wakes up every few minutes to catch his breath....he insists he doesn't have sleep apnea but I wake him up several times a night because I don't hear him snoring or breathing for about 45 seconds at a time. He's exhausted. He won't work out mainly because he really doesn't have the time or energy. I try to make healthy meals and I pack his lunch but the same stuff gets old quick when he has to eat it for lunch every day. He can't have anything requiring a fork because he won't stop for 15 minutes to eat which drives me insane. He's stopped breathing 5 times since I've started writing this. I need help y'all. We have a baby due in August and I need him healthy or at least healthier. Any advice? I've offered to walk the neighborhood with him after work and on his off days but his recliner is his best friend as soon as he walks in the door. I'm getting fed up. He can't walk down the hall and back without labored breathing but insists he doesn't have a problem. For reference, he's 6'3" and in a 48"/32" which he doesn't even wear up on his waist so idk his exact measurements. I don't want to embarrass him or be confrontational about this but I need him to get off his butt.