Advice

Lorin

Hey guys me and my man have been trying for alittle over a month after tracking my ovulation and everything we made sure to try and do the deed everyday of my ovulation now I've got 2 kids and hes got 1 we are trying to work on our first my last pregnancy was a high risk all around so I'm at higher risk for preterm and miscarriage but anyway the last few days I've started feeling different more emotional and moody plus getting sick to my stomach at night which I always got morning sickness at night with both my pregnancy my breast have been hurting and feeling sore like they are growing now I'd only be a couple weeks if I am but with my last pregnancy I was showing with a hard tummy by the time I was 3weeks pregnant and I was moody and emotional almost right after conception obviously I didnt know at the time I was pregnant but I'd like some tips on whT you think I feel different but I took a test today and the box I got actually didnt even show up a line for being pregnant or not like both boxes were blank whst do you guys think?