Is it Normal

Is it normal to have discharge all the time ? i have no foul odor i don’t itch and it’s not a lot but i always have some in my underwear. it’s nothing clumpy or yellow it’s usually white. but since i have this app i know when i ovulate and around that time i get a lot of discharge and sometimes it will feel like i wet myself but it’s just a lot of discharge but it’s different it will be like a clear sticky kind and then some times it will be white but still sticky or i should say stretchy like. i just wanted to know if it’s normal to have it. i hear people say it’s nasty to have discharge and it’s because you don’t wash right. i don’t use any summer <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> things or douche i just use unscented soap and i don’t go inside i recently also use cotton underwear i use to wear lace underwear but i stopped because it would give me a vagina Wedgy lol or my lips would pop out and i would always have to fix myself but also because i found out it’s better for your vagina than the lace.