New Year’s Resolutions

Amanda • ♐️ // 23 // feminist 🚹 = 🚺 // Hufflepuff 💛// pro choice // 🚫No baby dust, please!🚫 // 💕8-27-16💕

Hey y’all, Happy New Year!! My two resolutions so far are to eat healthier, lose a bit of weight, and get a little more active. I’m not going to go extreme with counting calories and going to the gym every day, I’m going to start small by going to Zumba once a week, finding time to go for walks, get back into yoga, eat the healthiest options in the house, and but back on my sweets intake. The main area of my body I’m not so happy with is my chest. I used to be a DDD but according to recent measurements my bust has grown two cup sizes to an H. I went from being around 130-135 as a constant base weight to being around 140. I want to get back to being around a DDD because I realized that was where I was most comfortable with myself. I’m a part time employee and a full time college student, and I’m trying to be more active at work (I work in a daycare, but I find myself sitting more often than not). I don’t make a lot of money so I’m not going to blow my paychecks on diets and trainers because I want to put in some of the work myself. My question for you is, what other exercises can I do to help myself feel and look better, and how often should I be doing them? I’ve heard that 30 minute workouts are ideal. I think I’ll have a hard time figuring out when to eat and when to work out (I’ve heard that eating before working out isn’t good for you and that eating after you work out is pointless, like you’re putting on everything you just lost) and I’m just very confused. If anyone has any tips I’d appreciate it!