Missed miscarriage at 8weeks and 6days


I am just told that my baby stop growing at 8weeks and 6 days. I am told that I have three options: wait for it to pass naturally, medication or d&c. I am hoping to wait for it to pass naturally but i have three concerns: 1) i am afraid of developing infection 2) waiting for too long for it to pass naturally as i am also eager to get pregnant again sooner. 3) i am afraid that the fetus is too big to pass naturally.

I am feeling devastated about this loss and am confused of what to do next because i dont want to pick the wrong option. If any of you have similar experience please share. Thanks so much!!!