Stop telling me to get an abortion😊 (Rant)

It keeps popping back into my mind, throughout my pregnancy I've been told to get an abortion. I'm going to give a little back story on me, and my relationship.

I am 16, and pregnant, it definitely wasn't planned by any means, but it's the best thing that's ever happened to me, but also my boyfriend. My pregnancy has been rough, but I'm doing this all for my little bean. At one point in my pregnancy I was extremely underweight and it was very concerning not only my health care provider, but my boyfriend was absolutely scared, he would wait in the room next to the shower if I was shower because he was scared I would passed out in the shower, because I was becoming extremely weak. Emotionally this has been an extreme struggle, but I need to get comfortable and battle my depression. My boyfriend and I have been together over a year, he is 18. We got together when we where 15 and 17 and took things seriously from the beginning, not sexually, but how we treated each other, since we both come from abusive relationships, and seen so many toxic relationships. We've always acted like a married couple, in the sense of responsibility and respect towards each other. We have gotten into small arguments, but never a fight. We definitely have been very mature in communication, if there is a problem, we talk about it, even if it hurts we listen. I see some couples act very childish during serious discussions. Anyways, our relationship is very healthy, yes there are always things could use improvement, but that comes with all things, back to the story.

We found out I was pregnant, and started telling people. We discussed all three options, keeping the baby, adoption, or abortion. We knew from the at start there was no question about it, we are keeping this little miracle. Even if that means we have to work our butts off to do so, this is our little human. His family absolutely loves me, and I love them too. I've had a few of them joke around about if the baby is not a boy I have to get an abortion and try again, but we will find out the gender in about a week, I'm hoping it's a girl to make them mad. I'm scared if it's a girl they're going to continue calling the baby a boy, even with the evidence of the baby being a female. I'm scared they'll say "oh the penis is just hiding." They call the baby a boy without for sure knowing, I mean it bothers me because what if the baby is a girl and one day looks back and sees that. I think it would be weird. I honestly just want a healthy baby, and same with my boyfriend. Here is where I got extremely upset. His uncle and his step aunt sat us down to talk to us about how we should consider an abortion. It wasn't one time sit down, they did it 3 times. I found I was pregnant extremely late, so if I did even consider getting an abortion they would have to go inside of me. I told them my views and they told me I should really consider it, but I just don't feel it's their place, my boyfriend asked if I wanted an abortion, and I reversed the question on him, he said no, and I told him that an abortion hasn't even crossed my mind of something I could do. They told me how I wouldn't be able to be a teen and I would have to be an adult, I've been doing the adult part for most my life, I may not be 18 yet. I have so much experience with childern and always loved them. They where concerned that for that, but there main concern was the money, and my mom going after my boyfriend, because he is legally an adult, but I am a minor. We've been having sex before he even turned 18. That's beside the point, I understand they want the best, but I already made the decision of keeping my child.

I am pro choice, and please don't attack me for my views or my story, but I could never get an abortion when I 100% agree to having sex, and when I understand the consequences of having sex. Again, these are my views you do not have to agree, but please don't be hateful.