Help Please

Katlyn

Hey ladies! So I’m so distraught and confused! Saturday I went to the ER and was told I was having a miscarriage. I was supposed to be 6 weeks but they said it’s looks like I’m 3-4 weeks. They did a ultrasound and said they didn’t see anything but that’s normal because it’s early. Took a HCG test and I was 600. She informed it was too low at that time to come back and get it checked 2 days later. Well I made an appt with my primary care doctor because my ObGYN couldn’t get me in that quickly. I have been bleeding since Sunday with clots. I assumed I was having a miscarriage (still possible) however my first miscarriage I cramped and bled for about a day and it was over. Well it’s been 4 days and I’m still bleeding. Clotting. Still passing a pregnancy test. My doctor yesterday told me that after he did an exam everything seemed to be closed and but there were come clots around my uterus. Has anyone experienced this? I’m worried to death. They said the baby could be ectopic or something like that.