My kitten has round worms!! 😵

Ali • 27 years young. 4th Grade Teacher 🍎📚🖍

So I posted on here a little bit ago about my kitten and she ended up having a respiratory infection, got her on antibiotics and she’s been in the clear but today I noticed she pooped on the rug, Kitten just can’t catch a break 😩 she’s litter box trained and we haven’t had this issue and I went to clean it up and looked closer, it’s full of round worms. I freaked. I immediately isolated my pups from her, they do have their heart worm meds every six weeks so the vet said the pups would be fine as long as we continue to stay on top of their meds. I took my kitten to the vet, they gave her the dewormer pill and another to give her in the next 3 weeks, they said she’ll continue to poop out the worms until they’re gone and that’s normal but I read that humans can get roundworms from their pets. Now I’m freaking a little bit because she’s a huge cuddler and she’s one of those cats that wack you in the face with their ass when they’re trying to get comfortable on your lap. I’ve done everything necessary for the cat, took her to the vet, cleaned her litter box, bleached the floors, etc. but now I’m worried I could get them or have already gotten them from her. Can I get them from her while cleaning her litter box? Has anyone had to deal with this. I’m kind of freaking out. Lord knows I don’t want to be pooping out worms in a couple weeks. Should I wash the blankets on the couch that she lays on? Ughhh🤮🤢😭