A girl needs help

Trinity • Self love ❤️

Okay I need some help and I would gladly appreciate it. I’m currently 18 years old and my SO is 19 in which his birthday is coming around the corner and he really wants me to spend his birthday together with his friends and one of the places is a hotel. Now my mother already knows I don’t want to have sexual intercourse and my lover is somewhat going to bid by it because he’s loves me but the thing is we’re in a long distance relationship and we ended up on a rocky start with my parents. (My SO and my parents still don’t see eye to eye after a couple years ) soooo I really want to go but of course what parent would let you stay with a “stranger on the Internet” for a night right? And the fact that since college would already start by then i would be crossing the line due to the fact that my mother said “when college start it’s none of him” ( which it wouldn’t matter since it’s the weekend) So is there any ideas to getting top notched parents to let their daughter be free for a weekend?