TO ALL THE MOMMAS TTC!

Ch

I just want to encourage you ladies to not give up or be discouraged! Your babies are just waiting on the PERFECT time to enter your lives. I know it's easier said than done. I know it's hard to stay hopeful after EVERYONE around you is pregnant, or after miscarrying, or after all the money,time, and effort seems to be going down the drain. I just want you to say to yourself... My baby is waiting for the PERFECT time to enter my life! The best part about the wait isn't the pain or the dissappointment (of course not!) but the best part about the waiting, the money, the time, and the effort is when your little baby comes you will be SO READY and it will be SO WORTH IT!

(NOTICE I didn't say a time frame... As in this month or this year. But, I said the PERFECT time! Also notice I called you a momma in the Title because not all the women you see pregnant are mothers! You are mothers because YOU WANT IT!)

BABY DUST, GOOD LUCK, BLESSINGS AND PRAYERS TO ALL YOU STRONG and AMAZING LADIES!

I attached two photos I found on Pinterest that I thought would go perfect with this post.